Let NOT the Wise Man BOAST

 

Jeremiah 9:23-24

Thus says the Lord: “Let NOT the Wise Man BOAST in his (mortal) WISDOM, let NOT the mighty man boast in his MIGHT, let NOT the rich man BOAST in his RICHES, but let him who BOASTS…BOAST in this, that he UNDERSTANDS and KNOWS Me (the Mighty God of Heaven), that I AM the Lord who practices steadfast LOVE, JUSTICE, and RIGHTEOUSNESS in the eEarth.  For in these things I DELIGHT, declares the Lord.”


I often read this Scripture to myself…whenever I find myself becoming a bit OVERWHELMED at how my Gracious Heavenly Father continues to Supernaturally BLESS me with His FAVOR…in spite of my inabilities to accomplish ANYTHING on my own physical…or, mental MERIT.  Of course I can START and FINISH a project, a song, a script…or…anything else that I’ve felt compelled to tackle…but what I’ve come to UNDERSTAND…it’s my Most Awesome God that is the One WHO is SOLELY responsible for manifesting EVERYTHING that follows the START of EVERYTHING…all the way through to the FINISH-LINE of my Victory.


I’ve come to also UNDERSTAND fully…that I could NEVER accomplish ANYTHING…and I must stress ANYTHING…if it were NOT for my Mighty God…and my Lord and Savior…Jesus…BLESSING me with ALL the STEPS between the START and that FINISH-LINE to Victory.  After all…who would want to eat an Apple Pie without the FILLING?


Have a BLESSED Wednesday Y’all!!!

VQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And We Call Them “Elderly?”

Ain’t No Room Round Here For a Guitar Man

You Are Our Children